We are pleased to announce our Native Continence Surgery Masterclass will now take place following our Laparoscopy course.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. You can expect an impressive cadaver to delegate ratio of 1:4 (contact us for alternatives options). This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What should I expect?
Familiarise yourself with the following procedures and relevant anatomy:
– Open Colposuspension, Standard Technique (Burch) Variations (Tanagho & Obturator Shelf)
– Autologuous sling (Aldridge’s technique)
– Autologuous sling (Sling on a string)
Be able to perform confidently the above procedures on a fresh-frozen cadaver with the view of introducing the procedure in the future and consolidate your skills, whilst learning tips and tricks.
What will I achieve?
– an in-depth surgical experience
– improved skills and understanding
– 7 CPD points
– valuable networking
– training from world renowned experts
17th November 2018
University of Manchester
£950 (exc VAT)
Other ratios available on request