The Gynae Day is a one-day course covering common and useful gynaecological procedures and their outcomes. Working in groups of 4 you will be able to learn/enhance your knowledge on the following procedures.
– Thermal Balloon Endometrial Ablation
– Vaginal Hysterectomy
– Post ablation dissection of a Uterus
– Bulking agent application for ISD
– Dissection of a Urethra post bulking agent
– Understand the relevant anatomy and its impact on a chosen procedure
– Review results of interventions in the tissue
– Correctly perform the listed procedures
– Minimise risk by knowing anatomical landmarks
Martin Powell, Consultant Gynaecologist, Circle Nottingham Treatment Centre
To be kept informed as further information becomes available please complete this form.