The Rhinoplasty course is a new addition to the Facial Anatomy portfolio of courses from the London Medical Education Academy.
The hands-on lab offers the chance to practice the surgical techniques on fresh frozen cadavers with a 1:2 ratio.
Senior Trainees and consultants
– To have a greater understanding of facial anatomy
– To fortify techniques already present
– To learn new techniques and consolidate existing knowledge and practice
The course covers:
– Open versus closed Rhinoplasty
– Osseo-cartilaginous vault surgery, septal management and cartilage graft harvest
– Tip surgery, open and closed
– Alar base wedge resection