Introducing the Posterior Compartment: Colorectal & Gynaecology Procedures course.
Date, Venue & Price: TBC
Brochure and booking information coming soon.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. You can expect an impressive cadaver to delegate ratio of 1:4 (contact us for alternatives options). This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What will the course cover?
– Applied anatomy for perineal procedures
– Transvaginal Rectocele repair and Transanal Rectocele repair including open
– Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS), as well as Sacrospinous Ligament Fixation for Concomitant Central Compartment Prolapse.
– Applied anatomy for abdominal procedures
– How to reduce complications in VMR
– Abdominal reconstruction and support of the rectovaginal sectum (Laparoscopic VMR/Sacrocolpopexy)
*CPD points have been applied for.
To be notified when new information regarding this course is released please complete the form below;