Introducing the Posterior Compartment: Colorectal & Gynaecology Procedures course.
What will the course cover?
– Applied anatomy for perineal procedures
– Transvaginal Rectocele repair and Transanal Rectocele repair including open
– Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS), as well as Sacrospinous Ligament Fixation for Concomitant Central Compartment Prolapse.
– Applied anatomy for abdominal procedures
– How to reduce complications in VMR
– Abdominal reconstruction and support of the rectovaginal sectum (Laparoscopic VMR/Sacrocolpopexy)
*CPD points have been applied for.
14th November 2018
The University of Manchester
£950 (exc VAT)