This policy applies to all activities undertaken by London Medical Education Academy and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
• comply with all relevant legislation and regulations;
• regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques;
• involve employees in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities;
• sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring mechanisms;
• work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice;
• improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials)
• work closely with environmental advisors and regulators to improve our overall environmental credentials and ensure the ongoing conservation of sensitive ecosystems for which we are responsible. The company will foster environmental awareness and understanding in all employees, suppliers, customers and subcontractors. Improvement will be continuous and the company will report on its progress against its goals and objectives.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations, and continue to operate side by side with our neighbours and stakeholders. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
• reduce the amount of waste produced;
• make a representative available for community meetings if required/possible;
• monitor our water use and effluent production;
• review and enforce our sustainable procurement policy to align with good practice
Angela Spang, Chief Executive Officer