Our Urethral Reconstruction and How to Manage Complications, Advanced Masterclass (Urogynaecology) is a hands on training course that focuses on incontinence procedure complications and the techniques used in urethral reconstruction. This Masterclass has been designed for clinicians and surgeons wanting to advance their knowledge and surgical skills.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What should I expect?
The one day course will cover:
- Incontinence procedure complications
- Urethral reconstruction including surgical techniques, live demonstrations of reconstruction surgery, plus the opportunity for hands-on urethral reconstruction
Can be combined with the one-day course on Surgical Solutions for Female Incontinence, Advanced Masterclass.
- An in-depth surgical experience
- Practice procedures from start to finish
- 7 CPD points (applied for)
- Valuable networking
- Critical training from world renown experts
Royal Free University Hospital,
(levels of Cadaver:attendee ratio)
1:1 – £1800 (exc VAT)
1:4 – £950 (exc VAT)
1:8 – £250 (exc VAT)