Our Surgical Solutions to Female Incontinence, Advanced Masterclass is a hands on training course that focuses on female pelvic anatomy, surgical treatment of female stress urinary incontinence & pelvic organ prolapse. This Masterclass has been designed for clinicians and surgeons wanting to advance their knowledge and surgical skills.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What should I expect?
The one day course will cover:
- A prolapse procedure overview including hands on cadaver lab session
- Incontinence procedure demonstration covering Transobturator, Minislings, Retropubic surgeries
- Incontinence procedure hands-on training for Transobturator, Minislings and Retropubic surgeries
Can be combined with the one-day course on Urethral Reconstruction and How to Manage Complications, Advanced Masterclass.
- An in-depth surgical experience
- Practice procedures from start to finish
- 7 CPD points (applied for)
- Valuable networking
- Critical training from world renown experts
Alex Digesu, Course Director
Matt Szarko, Lead Anatomist
Royal Free University Hospital, London
(levels of Cadaver:attendee ratio)
1:1 – £1800 (exc VAT)
1:4 – £950 (exc VAT)
1:8 – £250 (exc VAT)