We are pleased to announce our Native Continence Surgery Masterclass will now take place following our Laparoscopy course in Nottingham.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. You can expect an impressive cadaver to delegate ratio of 1:4. This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What should I expect?
- Familiarise yourself with the following procedures and relevant anatomy:
- Open Colposuspension, Standard Technique (Burch) Variations (Tanagho & Obturator Shelf)
- Autologuous sling (Aldridge’s technique)
- Autologuous sling (Sling on a string)
- Perform confidently the procedure on cadaver with the view of introducing the procedure in the future
- Consolidate your skills, learn tips and tricks
What will I achieve?
- an in-depth surgical experience
- improved skills and understanding
- 7 CPD points
- valuable networking
- training from world renown experts
Mr Wael Agur