This course is designed for surgeons who would like to advance their knowledge and practice technical skills in relation to various laparoscopic urogynaecological procedures. The Laparoscopic Urogynaecology Advanced Masterclass uses fresh frozen cadavers in a small group with supervision from expert faculty members.
Candidates are expected to be comfortable with laparoscopic suturing and would normally be Consultant Gynaecologists with an interest in laparoscopic pelvic floor surgery, Subspecialist Urogynaecologists or Senior (Subspeciality) Trainees.
Why choose LMEDAC?
The cadaver lab will be a training experience focused on you and your needs. You can expect an impressive cadaver to delegate ratio of 1:4. This gives you a really engaging opportunity to put into practice what you are learning during the course.
What should I expect?
- Familiarise yourself with the following procedures and relevant anatomy
- Laparoscopic Colposuspension and Paravaginal Repair
- Laparoscopic Sacrohysteropexy
- Laparoscopic Sacrocolpopexy
- Perform confidently the procedure on cadaver with the view of introducing the procedure in the future
- Consolidate your skills, learn tips and tricks
What will I achieve?
- An in-depth surgical experience
- Improved skills and understanding of laparoscopic procedures
- 7 CPD points
- Valuable networking
- Critical training from world renown experts
Mr Wael Agur and others TBC
17th November, Nottingham University Hospital,
£950 (exc VAT)
Find us on Twitter and LinkedIn